Class Registrations and Terms
To register and pay online you will need to:
- Select your preferred class/ holiday programme.
- Select ‘More Info’
- Follow the booking process by selecting full or concession ‘Ticket’ (Proof will be required for a concession purchase). Then follow the payment steps.
- Once you have completed the payment the system will allocate you an online payment reference number. Please note this down.
- Go to registration section of site.
- Download the Class Registrations Form and complete. If you have made an online payment, you will need to enter the online payment reference on the registration form.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not wish to pay online, you can still complete an online registration form and email it to us. This will save time when you arrive at the Centre for the first day of term.
- If you are registering for more than one course please note that you will need to register for each course separately.
- If you are registering children for holiday programmes, you must complete a registration form for each child.
If you have any queries relating to the registration process, please contact us on telephone number