- A security deposit of £200 is required for private functions in the Main Hall
- A security deposit of £200 is required for first time commercial hirers of the Main Hall
- The Irish Cultural Centre has a strict late cancellation policy. Cancellations must be submitted in writing and are subject to a two week notice cancellation limit. The Main Hall is subject to a one month cancellation limit. If a hirer makes a late cancellation, they will be liable for the full hire amount.
- The minimum hire duration is for two hours
- The hirer is not permitted by the Irish Cultural Centre to sublet the Main Hall or any Room
- Main Hall hires must be paid in full two full weeks prior to the booking
- Alcohol may only be brought into the Irish Cultural Centre with the prior permission of the General Manager and is subject to a £100 corkage charge. Alcohol that has been permitted to be brought onto the premises must not be resold. Alcohol bar tabs must be paid on the day of the event.
- The Hirer must advise the Irish Cultural Centre at the time of the booking of the exact nature of their booking and if they plan to engage in any activity which may involve loud music or excessive noise
- Rooms must be left in the condition as that in which they were found. Failure to leave the Main Hall or Rooms in a tidy and clean state may result in a loss of deposit or surcharges
- Room/Hall Set-up is a chargeable service and must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Access to Main Hall and Rooms is restricted to the time of booking. Please include set up and breakdown time in the original booking. Please note access to the Main Hall may be required during your meeting by staff to use the kitchen facilities and bar use for other hires.
- We ask that you notify us of any changes to the booking times, equipment, catering, refreshments by 12pm on the Thursday of the week prior to your booking. This will enable us to ensure that we will be able to accommodate these changes